India offers a largest market in workspaces after china with more than thousands coworking spaces operating at approximately 70 million square feet according to real estate consultancy JLL.
Coworking provides sustainable planning for big and small corporate.
Investing in Co working Spaces can profitable business as new trends shows that big companies MNC are now are renting co working spaces and shifting for conventional office spaces. Buying commercial property at level 3, a location where office space connects two towers with sprawling tropical terrace garden offers ideal investment for co working spaces as facility can offer all entertainment zones, free and relax space for working, planning for recreation center and coffee counter, meeting room and conference room. Coworking space investment at Gandhinagar Ahmedabad Gujarat India will be the best investment in India compared to other metro cities as it offers cost effective real estate investment and low rents.
There are many number of coworking space available in Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar
95% of the coworking space is available in Ahmedabad and the rest 5% is in Gandhinagar.
Gandhinagar which is the prime influence for investment real estate in coworking space because of the initiatives proposed by the government for IT sectors.
Great opportunity to buy Coworking space in Gandhinagar as it has least competition.
Location offers good Coworking Space investment opportunity to start any startup offices or medium scale office.
Gandhinagar shall offers good return in coworking space as it has less number of coworking spaces available in vicinity and the demand is high.
|Sr. No.||Coworking Space||Location||Area|
|02.||Insta Office||GIFT City||-|
|03.||The Address||S.G. Highway||-|
|05.||Paragraph||Mondeal Heights, S.G. Highway||-|
|06.||Sspacia||Agarwal Complex, C.G. Road||-|
|07.||Spaces||Iscon Emporio, Jodhpur Cross Road||-|
|08.||Sb Colab||Viswabharti Society, Opp Telephone Exchange Ahmedabad||-|
|09.||Working Company||Sardar Patel Seva Samaj Hall, Mithakali Six Road||-|
|10.||Uncubate||Aeon Complex, Vijay Cross Road||-|
|11.||Dev X||Keshav Baug Party Plot, IIM||-|
|12.||Next57||SG Road, Bodakdev||-|
|13.||Pravel Coworking Space||Siddhi Vinayak Towers, S.G. Highway||-|
|14.||Working Cube||Titanium One S.G. Highway||-|
|15.||Double O||Krishna Complex, Bodakdev||-|
|16.||The Hub||Venus Benecia Maruti Nexa Building, S.G. Highway||-|
|17.||Daftar||Shivalik Plaza IIM Road||-|
|18.||Hively Workspace||Hir Asha Arcade, Science City||-|
|19.||Logic Bytes Coworking||Time Square Arcade, Thaltej||-|
|20.||Coworkaholic||Keshav Baugh Party Plot, IIM||-|
|21.||Global Connectorz||Anand Nagar Road, Prahlad Nagar||-|
|22.||WebPix||Abhishree Adroit, Near Mansi Circle||-|
|23.||Workshetra||Dev Aurum Complex, Prahlad Nagar||-|
Before setup, know the market inside and out, pick your real estate poison wisely and bring your vision and business plan to life with efficient layout and sleek design.
Coworking space works on a business service provision model which lets individuals and teams work independently or collaboratively in a shared working space. A coworking space provides an environment that simulates the environment found in an established venture.
A coworking space is a startup which has distributed the existing real estate market scenario. It not only makes money in the form of rents but also has widened its branches to other revenue sources like partnerships and memberships.
Coworking spaces provides a cheap alternative for budding enterprises. You could book a room for a team of even two people or an entire floor for a medium scale enterprise and still pay nominal fees. Coworking space still has the best resources for the community.
Before starting the coworking business in India you need to understand the community, space, location, utilities etc. and do contacting other coworking space in other cities that serve a similar market and provides you the useful information and resources to help you along.
An office is to be designed around one thing, productivity but that productivity is individual productivity while in coworking space, you can collaborate with your coworkers using comfortable meeting spaces, incredible technologies etc.